Magnetic Surveys with UAV
TERREMYS is a UAV geophysical survey company and is characterized by an innovative service for the measurement, processing, and interpretation of magnetic data.
Lightweight UAV Magnetic Surveys
Our L.U.M.S technology allows multi-scale aeromagnetic surveys from 1 to 150 meters using a measuring system weighing less than 500 grams.
This metrological evolution opens new perspectives for geophysical studies applied to the subsoil at depths both shallow and deep while delivering data that meet industry standards and are accurate to the nano-tesla range.
The magnetic compensation of the UAV
Our innovative solution is based on the compensation per figure of merit of the effects of drone magnetization using vector magnetometers. The measurement then becomes possible without a heavy and expensive active compensation system, without having to move or pull the magnetometers, and without having to use gradiometers that are less sensitive to deeper sources.
Flight heights and daily productivity
1 to 3 meters
– Preventive and programmed archaeology
– Decimetric georeferencing of buried networks
– Pyrotechnic clearance
– Identification of subsoil heterogeneities: search for metallic objects
3 to 150 meters
– General and structural geology (academic research, oil, mining and geothermal reservoirs, etc.)
– Oil and mining exploration
– Risks and active flaws analysis