Dive into a new perspective with DJI Goggles Integra and expand your experience with DJI Avata and DJI RC Motion 2 for precision control and immersive first-person flight.
Combined for convenience
DJI Goggles Integra is lightweight and adopts an integrated design that combines the headband and battery in one, eliminating annoying cables and allowing you to comfortably put on and take off the viewer.
The headband with integrated battery is lightweight and makes the viewer balanced and comfortable to wear. 2
DJI Goggles Integra can be used while charging and will remain powered during several flights with fully charged drones. So, you will be able to fly all day long.
approx. 410 grams
Maximum operating time
2 hours 3
DJI Goggles Integra features two HD Micro-OLED screens that offer realistic colors and crystal clear details in both highlights and shadows. The high refresh rate of the screen presents the fun derived from flying more smoothly.
Max screen refresh rate
100 Hz 4
Encoding formats supported
H.264 and H.265
TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
DJI Goggles Integra features an HD display and protects the eyes with a comfortable experience.
Ultra-low latency, smooth and stable video transmission
DJI Goggles Integra features DJI O3 video transmission , with a latency of only 30 ms. 5 The viewer automatically selects between the 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands to maintain a stable signal for a smooth and immersive HD viewing experience with minimal interference. 6
New SyncSmooth technology produces crystal-clear and smooth video transmission, perfect for high-speed aerial photography. 7 The frame tracking effect of the viewer display that aligns with video transmission frames is optimized to reduce latency and fluctuations in video transmission. DJI Goggles Integra effectively reduces eye fatigue and dizziness, making viewing movies less tiring to the eyes.
Minimum video transmission latency
Automatic frequency band selection
2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz
Share everything you see
Connect DJI Goggles Integra to the DJI Fly app on your smartphone to simultaneously display real-time camera views on your viewer and smartphone. Share what you see with your friends to enjoy an immersive and breathtaking flight together.
- DJI Goggles Integra supports DJI O3 transmission with DJI Avata or DJI O3 Air Unit.
- The user and viewing experience may vary depending on the user.
- Data captured at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F), screen brightness at 4, connection to DJI Avata, video transmission mode set to 1080p/100fps, head tracking disabled, and viewer battery fully charged and without supplying power to external devices such as smartphones.
- The refresh rate of the screen changes with the frame rate of video transmission. It can select between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to match the current video transmission frame rate.
- Data captured using 1080p/100fps video transmission, in a large outdoor environment and free of interference.
- The 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently prohibited in some countries. Check local laws and regulations before flying.
- The frame synchronization algorithm for DJI Goggles Integra has been optimized over previous models to improve video transmission and reduce eye fatigue and dizziness.