When connected to a 100 W portable charger or car charger, the DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Station (100 W) can expand the number of charging ports to three.
It can charge batteries sequentially from high to low power level, greatly improving charging efficiency.
When connected to a 100 W portable or car charger, the Charging Station can charge up to 3 batteries in sequence.
1. The Charging Station is only for expanding charging interfaces. We recommend using a DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100 W) to provide power.
2. The charging station is only compatible with BWX260-5000-15.4 Smart Flight Batteries. DO NOT use the charging station with other battery models.
3. When using, place the charging station on a flat and stable surface. Make sure the device is properly insulated to prevent fire hazards.
4. DO NOT touch the metal terminals on the battery case.
5. If you notice dirt buildup on the battery case, wipe the terminals with a clean, dry cloth.
DJI Mavic 3 battery charging station (100 W) × 1
Dimensions: 150×55×28 mm (W×L×H)
Weight: 116 g
Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
Input: 5-20 V, 5 A max
Charging time: About 1 hour and 10 minutes (single battery)*
* Tested using the DJI USB-C Power Adapter (100 W).
Smart Flight Battery for DJI Mavic 3