DJI Mavic 3 Pro
Mavic 3 Pro Key Features
- Integrated triple-camera solution – Hasselblad camera and dual Tele cameras.
- Hasselblad (24mm) Camera: 4/3 CMOS, 5.1K/50fps, 4K/120fps, 48MP. Supports 12-bit RAW photos with 12.8 stops of native dynamic range.
- Medium Tele Camera (70mm): 1/1.3-inch CMOS, 4K/60fps, 48MP.
- Tele Camera (166m): ½-inch CMOS, 4K/60fps, 12MP, 7x optical zoom, and up to 28x hybrid zoom.
- Mavic 3 Pro Cine: All three cameras support Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding.
- Maximum flight time of 43 minutes.
- Omnidirectional obstacle sensing.
- O3+ video transmission for stable signals up to 8km (CE) and up to 1080p/60fps HD live feed.
- Compatible with a range of accessories, including the upgraded smart controller, the DJI RC Pro.
Mavic 3 Pro Cameras
Mavic 3 Pro’s triple camera system is equipped with multiple focal lengths, helping content creators achieve an even richer camera language and fully express creativity with superior multi-scenario capabilities.
Benefit from improved efficiency of a tri-camera system: Tap the display to switch between various focal lengths and easily incorporate distinct composition styles for different scenarios.
The cameras on the Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine are:
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- 1/1.3-inch CMOS Medium Tele Camera
- 1/2-inch CMOS Tele Camera
The Mavic 3 Pro Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding across all three cameras.
4/3 Hasselblad Camera
The Hasselblad camera is engineered for high-class content creation.
- Professional-grade Video Specifications: 5.1K/50fps and DCI 4K/120fps video capabilities.
- Unforgettable Image Details: Supports shooting 12-bit RAW photos with a native dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops. The camera (24mm equivalent) can capture 20MP imagery and has an adjustable aperture of f/2.8-f/11.
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution: Capture impressive shots without the need for heavy post-production or complex colour presets.
- New 10-bit D-Log M Colour Mode: Supports recording up to one billion colours to deliver natural colour gradations with delicate details. D-Log M mode increases post-production efficiency, without losing quality or image clarity.
- Eye-catching Content: Unforgettable content with Night Shots and Hyperlapse.
1/1.3-inch CMOS Medium Tele Camera
The medium Tele camera compresses the depth of field and focus to highlight the subject and create a robust visual centre of gravity, giving camera movement a unique sense of space.
- 4K/60fps: Enjoy high image quality, and explore the possibility of photographic storytelling with the 70mm focal length to heighten visual tension.
- 10-bit D-Log M: The new D-Log M colour mode can capture footage with a high dynamic range and facilitate more efficient colour grading.
- HLG: Recording in HLG mode retains more colour information and highlights details for greater flexibility during post-production.
- Hyperlapse: Shoot timelapse video with the 3x optical zoom, and take advantage of the 70mm focal length’s unique sense of spatial compression.
1/2-inch CMOS Tele Camera
This Tele camera (166mm eq) has powerful zoom capabilities, enabling you to capture quality imagery without the risk of flying too close. This improves efficiency and provides a safer flight.
- Upgraded Tele Camera: Higher resolution and a wider f/3.4 aperture – compared to the original Mavic 3.
- Dynamic Zoom Functionality: Supports 4K/60fps video with 7x optical zoom and 12MP photos. The hybrid zoom reaches up to 28x zoom.
DJI Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine are industry-leading content-creation drones
Flight Time: Up to 43 minutes of flight time, providing the chance to capture more content in a single flight.
Safety Features: Omnidirectional obstacle sensing and APAS 5.0 (Advanced Piloting Assistance System) enables the drone to precisely detect obstacles in all directions and plan a safe flight route to avoid them.
Flagship Video Transmission: DJI O3+ features a transmission distance of up to 8km (CE). Enjoy more stable signals and up to 1080p/60fps HD live feed at high frame rates – providing a more vibrant video feed on your monitor.
Waypoint Flight: Automated flight experience. The drone automatically plans a flight route based on present waypoints and can precisely repeat routes.
Cruise Control: Fly in any direction without continually pressing the control sticks – making long-distance flights effortless and helps.
Benefit from intelligent features to streamline aerial photography and videography
FocusTrack: Hasselblad camera and the medium Tele camera support FocusTrack, which includes ActiveTrack 5.0, Spotlight, and Point of Interest, enabling stable tracking shots in multiple directions.
MasterShots: Automatically shoot, edit, add soundtracks, and generate cinematic footage afterward.
QuickShots: Perform diverse camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.
Panorama: Directly compose a 100MP lossless panorama photo to capture a more breathtaking landscape.
High-Speed QuickTransfer: Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller.
LightCut: Connect Mavic 3 Pro wirelessly to the LightCut app on your phone for quick previewing of clips and AI-based One-Tap Edit without downloading the footage, and choose from a template library to make your content pop.
Mavic 3 Pro & Mavic 3 Pro Cine: Differences and Options
The Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine are portable drones for high-quality photography and videography.
The key difference between the two drones is that the Mavic 3 Pro Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding and has a built-in 1TB SSD – making it a more suitable tool for professional content creators.
Four packages are available in the Mavic 3 Pro range. These are:
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro (DJI RC): Includes Mavic 3 Pro, DJI RC, and basic accessories, including one flight battery and three pairs of propellers.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo (DJI RC): Same as above, but with additional accessories, such as three flight batteries, six pairs of propellers, battery charging hub, ND filters, and bag. The Combo is more cost-effective than buying these extras separately.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro): Same as previous Fly More Combo, but comes with the upgraded DJI RC Pro controller, compared to the DJI RC. Click the expander below for a comparison between the two controllers.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine Premium Combo: The only package featuring the Mavic 3 Pro Cine. Also features the DJI RC Pro, three flight batteries, six pairs of propellers, battery charging hub, ND filters set, bag, and Lightspeed data cable.
Mavic 3 Pro Accessories
Take your content creation further
DJI Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine are compatible with a range of accessories. These include:
- DJI RC Pro: Smart controller with an ultra-bright, built-in screen.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro ND Filters Set: ND8/16/32/64 filters, for footage and images at slower shutter speeds.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Wide-Angle Lens: Compatible with the Mavic 3 Pro Hasselblad camera to deliver a 108° super-wide FOV and capture more in every frame.
- DJI Mavic 3 Series 100W Battery Charging Hub: When connected to the DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter, the Battery Charging Hub can charge three batteries sequentially for enhanced efficiency.
- DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter: Fast-charge the battery and remote controller simultaneously or mobile devices with a USB-C port.
- DJI 65W Portable Car Charger: Features a universal port. It can charge the battery, remote controller, smartphone, laptop, and other devices.
These accessories are available separately, but some are included in the different Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine Fly More Combos.
There are no reviews yet.