DJI Mini 3
Flying in style
|Less than 249 g 1||Extended
Battery Life 2
|4K HDR Video3||Vertical Shooting||Intelligent Functions||Resistance to winds up to 38 km/h (Level 5)|
DJI Mini 3 is a compact, ultra-lightweight camera drone that is always ready for any adventure. It offers extended battery life, stunning 4K HDR video to capture realistic color and detail, and fun features like Vertical Shooting that will ensure perfect shots for social media. Whether you’re walking on the beach, backpacking, or traveling by road for a month, you’ll always be ready to capture every moment.
Beyond the ordinary
Fun always with you
With a foldable design and weighing less than 249g, 1 DJI Mini 3 is convenient to store in your bag or pocket for your next adventure.
Never worry about the battery and fly with more safety and peace of mind. DJI Mini 3 comes with the standard Smart Flight Battery to provide a maximum flight time of up to 38 minutes.
Turn your imagination into vivid images
Ultra vivid colors
Shoot in 4K HDR with realistic colors both day and night. 3 Mini 3’s camera features a 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor with native dual ISO and first-rate HDR technology.
In the daytime, it captures the details of highlights and shadows for more nuanced visual results with greater depth.
At night, you can continue to shoot clearly and vividly.
The key is in the details
The camera’s f/1.7 aperture and larger 2.4 μm 4-in-1 pixels capture sharp details and deliver outstanding images even in low-light scenarios. Plus, with the 4x zoom, you can explore any scenario longer before you start shooting.
Whether it’s a lush tree or a very tall building, compose your shot aesthetically and keep your subject in the frame. An innovative stabilizer design allows the camera to perform a wide-angle tilt. With a quick switch to the Vertical Riorese feature, a casual shot will become a masterpiece for your socials.
Maximum impact, minimum effort
Get advanced-level shots in seconds with just a touch with the QuickShots feature, which can digest effects such as Dronie, Circle, Spiral, Rise and Boomerang.
You can send the results to your mobile device to save them or share them just as quickly with QuickTransfer.
Like a gentle breeze
Windy coasts or mountain valleys? No problem. DJI Mini 3 flies stably and steadily in winds up to 10.7 m/s. With DJI O2 digital video transmission, you can take advantage of a flight distance of up to 10 km 4 and powerful anti-interference features.
Stay clear at all times
There’s a lot more to see above; make sure you have a full view. Panorama supports 180-degree, wide-angle and spherical panoramic photos, encapsulating a staggering amount of content in every single frame.
You’ll be an expert without the slightest effort
Flying is easier than you think, and DJI Mini 3 supports a number of smart features to help you get familiar in an instant.
- The Auto Takeoff feature will help you kick off your journey.
- The Return to Home (RTH) function includes Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH. These functions tell the aircraft to automatically return to the takeoff point in situations of signal loss or low battery.
- The aircraft combines GNSS with the downward vision system and infrared detection system to station stably and accurately, so you can fly more safely.
Upgrade your creative toolkit：Accessories for Mini 5
A lightweight and intuitive radio control with a built-in screen. With the built-in DJI Fly app, Mini 3 will be ready for use without the need to connect to a smartphone, making takeoff more focused and aerial photography more enjoyable.
Smart flight battery
They ensure smooth and worry-free flight. The standard flight time of the Smart Flight Battery is 38 minutes.
Two-way charging station
Charges the radio control and 3 batteries sequentially and also serves as a mobile power source and stores batteries for convenient transportation.
ND Filter Set
Adapt Mini 3’s camera to strong lighting conditions with ND16/64/256 filters to be always ready for the perfect shot.
360-degree propeller guards
Completely cover the propellers and are easy to install and remove, ensuring flight safety easily and efficiently.
Propeller guard band
Secures the front and rear propellers when the drone is folded for more convenient storage. Stash it in your backpack and head off on your next adventure.
|DJI Mini 3||1|
|DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller|
|DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)|
|DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)|
|DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)|
|Intelligent Flight Battery||3|
|Spare Propellers (Pair)||3|
|Type-C to Type-C PD Cable||1|
|Two-Way Charging Hub||1|
* Before each flight, inquire about all local laws and regulations.
** Data acquired with a production model of DJI Mini 3 in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on environment, method of use, and firmware version.
*** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
**** DJI Mini 3 must be activated in the DJI Fly app before use.
- Standard weight of the aircraft (including the Smart Flight Battery, propellers and a microSD card). Actual product weight may vary due to slight differences in materials and external factors. Registration not required in some countries or geographic areas. Always consult local laws and regulations before use.
- Data acquired at a constant speed of 21.6 km/h in the absence of wind. With the Smart Flight Battery, the aircraft has a maximum range of 38 minutes. Before each flight, learn about all local laws and regulations.
- HDR videos do not support recording at more than 30 fps.
- Complies with FCC regulations, data acquired in an interference-free outdoor environment.
- Accessories listed are available for purchase separately. Availability may vary.