DJI Osmo Mobile SE
The Osmo Mobile SE is the latest intelligent smartphone stabiliser from DJI and it is packed full of features to aid your creativity. The gimbal features a magnetic quick-release design for easy setup and can be easily folded down to fit in the palm of your hand. Other features include multiple shooting modes and compatibility with the DJI Mimo app that allows you to edit and share with ease.
Design and Build
The Osmo Mobile SE weighs 72g and can be folded down to 167×108.5×46.5mm making it portable enough to take it with you anywhere. The gimbal is compatible with smartphones weighing 170-290g with a width of 67-84mm.
Ready When You Are
The Osmo Mobile SE features a quick-release magnetic phone clamp so that you can attach your phone without having to remove the phone case. The phone clamp can be separated from the gimbal so that you can attach/detach your smartphone. This allows you to be able to make or accept calls with ease.
Steady As a Rock
The gimbal offers 3-axis stabilisation so that you can capture smooth, shake-free results every time. It is equipped with a small high-torque brushless motor that allows the gimbal to respond to slight shifts. It is able to do this even when compensating for larger and heavier smartphones.
The Osmo Mobile SE features ActiveTrack 5.0 to allow for more stable tracking at longer distances.* This improved version ensures that the front camera continues to track subjects when they turn to the side or spin around. The subject is automatically kept dead centre while travelling or street shooting to make your footage more story-like.
*Tested when following a single subject.
Four Film Modes
The gimbal features a new built-in status panel that allows you to check the battery level and system status indicator. It also allows you to switch between film modes with ease. You can switch between the following four modes by simply pressing the M button.
- Follow – This mode ensures that the camera view follows the gimbal’s pan and tilt movements so that it will stay stable during rolls. This is best used when shooting up, down, and diagonally.
- Tilt Lock – This mode ensures that the camera view only follows the gimbal’s pan movement and stays stable during tilts and rolls. Best used when you want to shoot horizontally or move around a subject.
- FPV – When using this mode all three axes of the gimbal follow the movement of the main body. This allows for dynamic filming of still subjects like landmarks, buildings, or statues.
- SpinShot – This allows you to control the rotation of the camera by pushing the joystick to the left or right. This is perfect for creating dynamic footage such as push, pull, and high-angle movements.
The gimbal is packed full of intelligent features to aid you in your creative endeavours.
- Timelapse – You can warp time and space with Timelapse, Motionlapse, and Hyperlapse allowing you to blend beautiful moments into impressive clips.
- DynamicZoom – You can add stretching and compressing visual effects to your movies with the Move In and Move Out modes.
- Gesture Control – This allows you to take a selfie or group shot with a simple gesture.
- Panorama – There are three pano modes available: 3×3, 240° and CloneMe.
- Story Mode – The Story Mode offers templates that contain matched camera movements, transitions, soundtracks, and more. It has never been easier for you to share eye-catching videos.
Horizontal and Vertical
You can easily switch between landscape and portrait modes with Quick Roll. There is also a Tripod mode that allows for fixed-angle shooting in either orientation.
Beginners Can Create Like a Pro
There are a host of guides and post-production tools available to help beginners produce professional looking movies right from the start. The DJI Mimo App offers tutorials that pop up at the start of many features to get you started quickly. ShotGuides automatically recognize the scenario and recommend a shot sequence, as well as a range of templates to enhance your footage. You can also use the LightCut App for AI-powered one-tap editing and video templates to aid in shooting and processing.
The Osmo Mobile SE is compatible with a host of accessories to enhance your footage. The OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 3 and OM Grip Tripod are included in this set but there are other optional accessories available such as;
DJI OM Fill Light Phone Clamp* – The DJI OM Fill Light Phone Clamp will allow you to shoot with the best lighting at all times. Two LED lights above and below the phone will mean that your selfies are always flawless. With multiple brightness options and three colour temperature levels (Neutral, Warm, Cold) the fill light will highlight subjects with the right lighting wherever you go.
- 3-Axis Stabilisation
- Magnetic Design
- Portable and Foldable
- Active Track 5.0
- Easy Tutorials and One-Tap Editing
- Quick Roll
- Weighs just 72g
What’s in the box?
- Osmo Mobile SE
- DJI OM Magnetic Phone Clamp 3
- Grip Tripod
- Power Cable
- Storage Pouch
There are no reviews yet.