Pocket 2 Camera Features
Create stunning content with a revamped imaging system.
- Upgraded 1/1.7 inch sensor allows better image quality during the day and night.
- HDR video has been added to make videos pop with vivid colours.
- 93° FOV and 20mm focal length.
- Hybrid AutoFocus 2.0.
- 16MP or 64MP high-resolution photos.
- 4K/60fps video capability.
- 8x zoom using 64MP mode, with 4x lossless quality using 1080p/16MP mode.
Pocket 2 Audio Recording
The new and improved audio system provides crisp and clear sound recording.
- DJI Matrix Stereo consists of four microphones to offer better audio effects and sound functions.
- Directional audio enables Pocket 2 to pick up sounds in various ways, some from all directions and some from the combinations of particular directions.
- Sound Tracking adjusts the direction of audio-enhancing, based on the camera’s direction.
- Wind Noise Reduction cuts down the wind noise by using the built-in microphones.
- Audio Zoom enhances the audio as you zoom the camera.
Intelligent Features for DJI Pocket 2
The DJI Pocket 2 is a smart piece of tech, combining intelligent modes and features to enhance content creation and to make it super easy and intuitive to use.
- Pro Mode: Control advanced settings like ISO, shutter speed, EV and focus mode.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Select a subject and let Pocket 2 keep it in the frame automatically.
- Panorama: Choose between 180° Pano (captures four photos for landscape images) or 3X3 Pano (merges nine images for a wide and detailed view).
- Slow Motion: Maximum speed and resolution of 8x at 1080p.
- Livestreaming: Livestream directly to Facebook, YouTube, or RTMP.
- Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Motionlapse: Three different time-lapse operations. Hyperlapse automatically integrates Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) for added smoothness. Users have the ability to save individual images separately, record in RAW format, and use ActiveTrack 3.0.
- Story Mode: Pre-set camera movements, colour profiles and music.
- Fast Wake: Turns Pocket 2 on instantly and begins filming.
- Drop Aware: Gimbal locks itself in a safe position when detecting the product falling.
- Gimbal Locked: Keep the gimbal stable.
- Pause Recording: Shoot, pause and resume video recording.
Modular Design And Suite Of Accessories
The DJI Pocket 2 has a new modular design which lets users remove the bottom section of the grip and attach several accessories.
This includes a base to attach the micro-tripod, a WiFi module and a do-it-all handle with a tripod base, WiFi module, speaker and 3.5mm audio jack.
The accessories include:
- Sleek charging case
- Wireless microphone set
- Waterproof housing
- Smaller control wheel
- Extension rod
- Wide-angle lens
- Wireless Module
- Smartphone support system
Dedicated DJI Mimo App
The DJI Mimo app makes it easier to produce and manage content.
- AI Editor: App automatically recognises the highlights of your footage and combines them into a short shareable video.
- Trimming: Users no longer need to download the entire video as content can be trimmed directly in the app.
- Batch Select: Select, delete, or download multiple items at once.