35% Lighter Than Original Ronin-S
The DJI RSC 2 is a lightweight and portable gimbal, featuring a new folding design.
This strong gimbal can support heavier cameras and boasts a new level of stability.
The RSC 2 is available as a stand-alone package, or as a Pro Combo with additional accessories, such as a Focus Motor, RavenEye Image Transmitter, and a carrying case.
Key features include:
- New foldable design
- New Briefcase Mode for unique shooting angles
- Lightweight; 30% less than original Ronin-S
- New quick-charge function
- 12 hours of battery life
- Intelligent shooting modes
- Support heavier payloads
- Compatible with a range of accessories to take content creation further
- Titan Stabilisation Algorithm creates new levels of stability
A Sleek Way To Capture Dazzling Shots
The DJI RSC 2 has a new and portable folding design, making it easy to carry without adding additional weight to the gear list.
The innovative folding design also enables content creators to find creative ways of using the gimbal, such as vertical filming without additional accessories.
Meanwhile, the Briefcase mode allows the main gimbal arm to be loosened and slung forward to provide unique shooting angles.
The RSC 2 is constructed from durable materials like steel, as well as lightweight materials, such as aluminium, to reduce the weight.
The DJI RSC 2 weighs in at 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs), 30% less than the original Ronin-S, and has a folding footprint of 180×190 mm; that’s the same size as a sheet of A5 paper!
Heavier Cameras, Greater Stabilisation, Smoother Footage
The RSC 2’s built-in battery provides 12 hours of battery life.
It also features the new quick-charge function for a super-fast charge to provide extra endurance.
While the RSC 2 is light and portable, it also features stronger motors to support a tested payload of up to 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
This increased dynamic payload supports popular mirrorless cameras along with heavier combinations like the Panasonic S1H and a 24-70mm lens.
DJI RSC 2 is compatible with a wide array of camera models so users can get the most out of the system.
Bring Stories To Life
The RSC 2 has a range of creative modes and features.
The highlights include:
- New Time Tunnel: Perform a 360-degree roll while capturing hyperlapse. This adds a new dimension to your footage. Time Tunnel for the DJI RSC 2 will be available at a later date via a firmware update.
- Flashlight: The camera can be tilted all the way forward so users can grip the base like a flashlight.
- One-Tap Portrait Mode: Quickly orientate the gimbal into vertical shooting for professional-level social-media content.
- Panorama: Configure sensor and focal length, and then select a start and stop point for panoramas up to a gigapixel size.
- Roll 360: The gimbal adopts the Flashlight position and rolls the camera system 360 degrees.
- Timelapse: Capture subtle changes over lengths of time of your choosing. Timelapse is a classic feature!
Suite Of Accessories For Dynamic Content Creation
The RSC 2 can be customised with a range of accessories to help capture the best shot possible.
These accessories include:
- Cheese plate
- Focus Wheel
- 3D Focus System (coming at a later date after launch)
- Twist Grip Dual Handle
- RavenEye Image Transmission System
- Tethered Control Handle
When the RavenEye Image Transmission System is connected, users can utilise ActiveTrack 3.0. This sends a 1080p/30fps low-latency feed to a mobile device using the Ronin app from up to 100 metres away.
The Ronin app also enables vital features and functions to be controlled over long distances. This includes gimbal movement, using the virtual joystick and Force Mobile, so gimbal mimics the mobile device’s movement.