ALL ORDERS AND PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW. THESE ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND AT OUR DISCRETION. dronedubai.ae is owned and part of Airworks LLC, a Dubai based Limited Liability Company.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
All the products and services we offer carry DJI’s warranty for Authorized Retailers. By using your DJI product, you agree to be bound by these Policies. If you are not eligible or do not agree to any of the Terms, do not use your DJI product. You may be entitled to a full refund of your purchase of the Product if you return the inactivated product within seven (7) days.
WHAT IS COVERED
Under this Limited Warranty, AirWorks warrants that each DJI product that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use in accordance with DJI’s published product materials during the warranty period. DJI’s published product materials include, but not limited to, user manuals, safety guidelines, specifications, in-app notifications, and service communications.
The warranty period for different products and parts vary, please check http://www.dji.com/it/service to verify the duration of the warranty for your particular product or parts. The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered.
OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting our local service center either by phone at +97145727599 or by mail at [email protected].
You will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number for the warranty service.
Charges may apply for services not covered by this Limited Warranty. Please contact us for information specific to your location.
All imported products may not be covered by a warranty that is supported by local distributors.
We assist our customers in obtaining support for their product should they be faced with a problem within 365 days of their purchase. This may include direct telephone support amongst other measures.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone or through the application of software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to our offices for further examination. We will arrange for repair or replacement service at no cost if the problem falls under this Limited Warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This policy does not cover the following:
- Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
- Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
- Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that AirWorks may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.
- Damage resulting from any non-AirWorks technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
To the extent permitted by law, except as expressly provided in this limited warranty, AirWorks disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether statutory, express or implied, including:
(a) any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement.
(b) any warranty arising out of course of dealing, usage, or trade.
We do not warrant, except as expressly provided in our warranty, that
the product, product accessories, or any portion of the product, or any
materials, will be uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors, viruses, or other
Should such warranties cannot be disclaimed, we limit the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at our option, the repair or replacement services provided in this limited warranty.
Some jurisdictions may prohibit a disclaimer of warranties and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.